March 6 pt. ii

I went home over spring break and my mom had some leftover quiche that was pretty dang good. So, I have been inspired ever since and I've been hankering to make my own!

I found an excellent recipe online and I approached Leanne in choir this past week and told her that we needed to make quiche together sometime very soon! So, we did, with Janessa, too.


I made the mistake of buying graham cracker crust - simply because that was the only kind of pre-made pie crust the store had - and it ended up cracking. But we made it work...


"ACTION SHOT!" Leanne caramelized those shallots.

I was cracking the eggs when....

I found THIS EGG. WEIRD. (see video below for behind the scenes action)

Spinach, sun-dried tomato, parsley.... yum.

Some Pillsbury mini-croissants for appetizers.

This is our quiche, pre-cooked.

Did I mention that we ended up eating at around 11:30pm? We were so hungry we completely forgot to take pictures of our completed work. But it was good, man. And quiche makes great leftovers. I recommend it, especially with good company, good music and good conversation.

2 reactions.:

Lauren said...

That poor little egg! He had such a nice head of hair...

emily rose said...

Ps, This is funny, as I have been in a Quiche mood lately. My mom made a really good one the other day. And yes, they are great for leftovers!

Post a Comment

HI! write something!