Oh, and I guess he's been working out, by the way. He's ripped! Check'em out.
He is also super talented.
His band kicked butt. I like when he messed up and then smiled. If I was up close, I would've been able to see the gap between his teeth.
Flash forward to Friday, October 2nd. Me and Quinn are in that crazy costume store on McCaul. She puts the plastic policeman hat on my head and I turn around and grab this centipede. Then, she takes a picture of me.
This woman! Busking around Toronto, man!
If I were her, I would've gone out the night of Nuit Blanche, too. She even played some Joanna Newsom from her little music player.
Hey, new clothes! Hey, new purse! Nice to meet you!
We were at Dundas Square, waiting for our friends. This was one of a few photos of some shots dedicated to mocking the super hipster fashion site 'Lookbook.' (which are not, here)
Quinn looks real cute, though. You know?
Who knew that such beautiful stained glass existed in its courtyard?
But I was more interested in the clock, and then, the moon, too.
Right in the middle of the new city hall, some artist put up these lights. The words kept changing.
Some pretty apocalyptic music was playing.
We created art, ourselves!
These nails have been in city hall for a long time, probably. Then, Ana let some pennies fall, and they went,
'plink, plink, plinkplinkplink'
And then, a bunch of people started doing it, too.
And it sounded so pretty.
Finally, at Ryerson, an artist had this neat idea of asking all these different people for their wishes. She compiled them and put them on stickers, on pennies.
It was really cool to see all these different wishes.
The best part of life is the people, I find.
It is a really good time to be alive.
1 reactions.:
LOL one of those pennies says "i wish to be good in pole dancing" haha
that picture of you with the centipede hurts me, painfully hipster.
miss you friend!
-mi
Post a Comment
HI! write something!