man, I just can't get over that I've spent pretty much 3 months of my life here in Vancouver, and now I am leaving. My mind kind of goes back and forth between having complete excitement for the future and a sense of sadness at all of the goodbyes I will have to do in a few days.
and then, I sang some songs with a makeshift capo. I am pretty sure I am singing old gospel tune 'Oh Happy Day.' It's a good one.
mostly, I am excited for the next chapter of life. I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 reactions.:
When will I be seeing you, my friend? When are you coming back to London?
i rode the skytrain for the last time today too, all the way to king george to meet hannah. i'm home now and i scared the crap outta my friends and mom, they almost loss control of pee and poo =]
how's life at the parentals? how's isa?!
mika: check your email. (be gentle.)
alex: hey, friend! I'm home in Orangeville until sometime next week! I'm thinking Monday or Tuesday I'll be back. I'll totally give you a call and then, a big hug. and then we can go out for tea (or even coffee, I like latte's now!) and swap mad stories!!
post-script. who needs facebook when you can have public conversations on blogs?!
Post a Comment
HI! write something!