I am taking an airplane and flying today.
at least, I wish I was.
my time is three-quarters done in Vancouver, and I could've been flying and seeing important people today on my weekend off, but sometimes things just don't work out.
life has been interesting lately, where I have felt so inundated by all things 'christian,' that God and christianity are the last things I want to talk about. but then, I need to, because of what I am doing here. I've just felt so apathetic towards God, so apathetic towards all of it.
but I've had to make a decision not to mentally check-out before I leave here. I mean, I could, but that wouldn't be very fun.
man! there's so much to look forward to, so much that is good in my life. lovely, lovely people and crazy flower-blooming trees and pear trees and pretty excellent music and firework shows and cool, grey skies.
the other night, Rene said "giving value is one of the most powerful forms of love."
giving value to people, seeing beauty in all things.
1 reactions.:
It's too bad you never got to take that airplane.
Post a Comment
HI! write something!